Retention Marketing Coordinator
The Retention Marketing Coordinator, part of the Retention Marketing team, will be responsible for the production and execution of engaging email campaigns and actively oversee existing email marketing plans.
Sock Mafia is seeking a Retention Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about customer engagement. You are a detail-oriented, creative mind who operates quickly and flawlessly.
You are an organized self-starter with strong problem solving skills, who values cross-functional teamwork to strengthen our global email marketing campaigns to over 40 million members around the world.
This full-time position is based in Vancouver, Canada, and reports to the Retention Marketing Manager.
About the Role
- Support the Retention Marketing team to create and execute data-driven, dynamic campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle messages, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications by producing campaigns and executing day-to-day activities of Sock Mafia’s retention marketing efforts in email and push channels
- Actively maintain the Retention & Engagement calendar and execute production schedule to ensure timely delivery of campaigns
- Working with partners and data analysts to validate audience segments, lists, and suppressions
- Work with key email partners to compile content and assets to produce campaigns
- Dedicatedly communicate with key partners on campaign brief, deadlines, production progress, and delivery confirmation, including develop and maintain campaign and project briefs for clear communications with partner teams
- Quality assure and proof all marketing campaigns to ensure compliance with briefs, internal creative & editorial guidelines, proper tracking, Retention Marketing best practices, including CAN-SPAM/CASL
- Schedule and deliver campaigns according to plans and Retention & Engagement marketing calendar
- Support Marketing Push lead to build, schedule, and optimize campaigns including compiling, analyzing, and delivering reporting and recommendations
- Monitor and track email deliverability using Return Path and internal tools
- Chip in to ongoing email marketing and ad hoc initiatives including continual optimization of Retention marketing strategy, platform, and related processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute email experiments and optimize landing pages and experiences from Retention marketing channels such as email and push notifications
- You are passionate about the Sock Mafia marketplace and deeply care about the user experience
- You have experience in digital and content marketing with strong visual and copywriting skills; You have the ability to create and tell a story with merchandise and copy
- You have 1+ years of online and direct response marketing experience with shown success in executing high volume integrated email marketing programs
- You are an organized, efficient, and resourceful self-starting leader with solid problem solving skills, extraordinary attention to detail, effective communications/social skills, and excellent time management abilities
- You are agile and quick to adapt to the evolving business needs and objectives but also acutely aware of long term goals
- You are highly collaborative and operate with integrity, confidence, and insight
- Preferred: You understand CAN-SPAM/CASL requirements, HTML, email design standard methodologies, and inbox deliverability
- Preferred: You have experience working in Salesforce Content Builder or similar CMS / WYSIWYG UI for email building
Interested in working with us? Send us a cover letter and your resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. We value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell us what you are all about. If you have an online presence (blog, Twitter, Facebook), send it along. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, we’d love to hear about it.
At Sock Mafia, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Sock Mafia is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of color, ancestry, religion, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status.
Salary range: $65,000 - $80,000
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com